No products in the cart.
Term and Conditions
The Royal House trading as uniformingurgaon.com maintains the internet portal www.uniformingurgaon.com, a Uniform online store (hereinafter “uniformingurgaon.com”). On Uniformingurgaon.com customers will be offered goods. The offering on this site is only directed at end users of legal age. Goods will only be sold in normal quantities. These terms and conditions find application in all contracts which members enter into via uniformingurgaon.com as well as all general business relationships between uniformingurgaon.com and its customers. Uniformingurgaon.com does not accept any other terms and conditions unless explicitly stated otherwise. If periods are stated in working days, these include all weekdays except Saturday and Sunday and all statutory holidays.
B. Use of uniformingurgaon.com
1. As part of the registration as a customer of Uniformingurgaon.com you will be asked to submit personal data. You are responsible for ensuring that the data is complete and correct. You are obliged to treat your log in details and any other access data confidential and protected from access by unauthorized third parties. Uniformingurgaon.com reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons.
2. You indemnify Uniformingurgaon.com completely of any claim by third parties on first demand. By transmitting the contents to, you grant all exclusive rights of use over time, space and content without restriction, including transfer to a third party, which requires for publication and dissemination, even in part, to .com. is entitled to store or release content, and reserves the right of cancellation, reduction, modification or correction of such content.
3. You may not use Uniformingurgaon.com.com outside the intended frame to disrupt or manipulate particular technical processes. Interventions with the intention to seek unjustified advantage to the detriment of Uniformingurgaon.com or other members will result in the immediate loss of the right to purchase on Uniformingurgaon.com and the revocation of the customers account as a consequence.
4. You are only permitted to register and use one membership account at a time.
5. Uniformingurgaon.com reserves the right to issue a warning, to terminate your membership or to modify or delete content you have submitted, if you violate any of the provisions of this Section 2. Any claims for damages by Uniformingurgaon.com remain unaffected.
C. Prices and Shipping fees
A. For orders on uniformingurgaon.com the prices which are listed at the time of your order on the product page apply. These prices are exclusive of taxes and the final price (inclusive of taxes) are shown in the shopping cart page at the time of checkout.
B. For returns of products, contact the (The Royal House) uniformingurgaon customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. uniformingurgaon.com provides the payment methods credit card, debit card and net-banking, UPI payment in advance. Uniformingurgaon.com reserves the right to exclude any payment methods for individual goods and to refer to the other payment methods.
B. Uniformingurgaon.com accepts various credit cards, e.g. Visa, American Express, Mastercard.
E. Retention of tittle
A. Ownership of the goods is transferred to the member upon full payment.
A. Uniformingurgaon.com is liable only for intent and gross negligence, unless there are fraudulently concealed damages, damages for loss of life, limb or health or damage arising from any infringement of essential contractual obligations
G. Services & Complaints
The satisfaction of our members is close to our hearts. Therefore, we endeavor to deal with your concerns as quickly as possible and always provide you with our feedback after receiving your input. For service inquiries, please contact our customer service department: Email Info.email@example.com
H. Disclaimer of Hypertext Links
The web site www.uniformingurgaon.com includes hyperlinks to other Internet sites. We have no control over the content of these sites, nor does it endorses them and is not responsible for their content. Once uniformingurgaon.com becomes aware of illegal content, we will remove the corresponding links from uniformingurgaon.com
I. Data Security
As part of your registration as a customer on Uniformingurgaon.com.com you will be asked to provide personal data. This is data which is required by Uniformingurgaon.com to process the contracts concluded on Uniformingurgaon.com.com. All personal data is confidential and will be treated by Uniformingurgaon.com in accordance with relevant legal regulations. To safeguard your privacy in online payment transactions Uniformingurgaon.com uses the latest encryption techniques through our payment gateways.
J. Image Rights
All rights to use imagery on Uniformingurgaon lie with Uniformingurgaon.com or our partners. The use of the material – in whatever form – is prohibited unless explicit permission from Uniformingurgaon.com has been granted.
K. Cancellation Policy
A. Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
B. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been dispatched by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. Firm holds discretionary right to refund the amount as customer points/check or bank refund. Orders can only be refunded in the mode used at the time of purchase.
L. Final Provisions
A. Should any provision of this agreement be legally void, this does not invalidate the whole contract. Instead, the invalid provision shall be replaced with an effective provision with the same economic purpose. The same applies to possible gaps in this contract.
B. Uniformingurgaon.com reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions for future business. Excluded from this are unreasonable changes, especially pertaining to essential contract elements, such as the main benefits owed, which would be subject of a contract modification. Uniformingurgaon.com will notify you of changes to the Terms and Conditions in timely fashion. Notification of changes will include a reference to the possibility and the period of objection and the significance or consequences of the omission of contradiction. If you do not contradict the validity of the amended Terms and Conditions within two weeks of the day following the receipt of the notification of change to you, the amended terms and conditions shall be deemed accepted by you.